Budapest is a great city for walking and you can easily visit the main sights and the best local spots on foot. It’s a truly unique experience to walk around the city while exploring hidden streets and grand boulevards, the unique architecture and the beautiful bridges between Buda and Pest. However, just like in every big city, you might feel a bit overwhelmed when you arrive to Budapest. That’s why we recommend this excellent walking tour, put together by Taste Hungary, through which you’ll be able to explore the very best of the city.
What Is Included
- A 4-hour walking tour through Budapest
- A few short trips on public transportation, including the continent’s oldest metro line
- The tour is led by an experienced local guide
- A list of hand-picked Budapest eating and drinking spots will be emailed to you after the tour
- Please note that a customized tour can also be arranged. Just make sure you explain your preferences in the booking form below.
- Palace district
- Hungarian Radio
- Hungarian National Museum
- Great Synagogue
- Andrássy út (Oktogon, Heroes’ Square, Opera)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Liberty Square
- National Bank
- old Stock Exchange Building
- Kossuth Square
- the Shoes on the Danube Memorial
- Hungarian Academy of Science and the Chain Bridge
- And much more…
- PRICE: €60 per person, €30 per child. You can also request this tour as a private tour for €89/person.
- TOUR DATES: Daily from 3pm.
- DURATION: 4 hours (approx.)
- TOUR TYPE: Walking tour. (You can also book a private vehicle for an additional charge if you’d prefer less walking.)
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2 people and maximum 6 people. You’ll receive a customized price proposal for a larger group.
- MEETING POINT: Central location. Exact location details will be provided upon booking.
Book This Tour Now
Fill out this quick form to reserve your spot on the tour. Taste Hungary will get in touch with you directly about availability on your requested date, details about the meeting point as well as about the payment information.