Budapest has a very exciting and growing craft beer scene and there are more and more bars that are dedicated to only have craft beers on tap. Our Budapest Craft Beer Tour is a great way to explore this exciting face of Budapest, however, we also understand that you might not want to do a whole walking tour or maybe you’re coming to Budapest with a larger group, so a tour is not really an option for you.
That’s why we also offer a Budapest Craft Beer Tasting that involves one bar, but many different beers. This 2-hour tasting takes place at a popular craft beer bar in Budapest and it includes 8 different beers with matching snacks.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED? 8 different beers with matching snacks.
- YOUR GUIDE: Since this is a guided tasting event, our local craft beer expert will explain everything about beer tasting, and he will talk about the different beers and the main breweries as well as about the recent Hungarian craft beer revolution.
- AVAILABILITY: This tasting is available daily.
- DURATION: 2 hours
- LOCATION: Your Budapest Craft Beer Tasting will take place at a local craft beer bar. Exact location details will be provided upon booking.
- GROUP SIZE: This is a small-group tasting with maximum 6 people. Let us know if you want to book this tasting for a larger group and we’ll send you a customized offer.
Terms & Conditions
Budapest Local supports a Drink Responsibly policy and takes no responsibility for incidents occurring under the influence of alcohol. Therefore, customers are responsible for measuring their own alcoholic intake. Also, please note that you have to be over 18 years old (legal drinking age in Hungary) in order to participate in this tour.
Book a Budapest Craft Beer Tasting
Fill out this quick form to book a Budapest Craft Beer Tasting. We’ll get back to you within a couple of hours.